5 Signs You Need Heating Repair
Comfort Zone of the Carolinas wants you to stay warm, comfortable, and happy this winter in your Rock Hill, SC home. Of course, that won’t happen if your heat goes out. Stay alert for these signs so you can take care of a heating repair before your system totally fails:
- Yellow pilot light – The pilot light on your furnace should always be blue. If your pilot light is yellow, call us immediately for emergency furnace repair in Fort Mill or Rock Hill, SC. You could have a carbon monoxide leak, which can be very dangerous.
- Strange noises – HVAC systems and furnaces tend to make noise even when they’re working properly. However, if you hear popping or squeaking sounds, there could be a piece of the system that’s broken or loose.
- Constantly turning up the heat – If you’re only getting cold air from the vents regardless of how much you crank up the heat, you should call for heating repairs as soon as possible. Your system may be on the verge of a complete shutdown.
- Dusty air – If you see more dust in the air since you turned on the heat, check the filter. Change out the filter to see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn’t, call us.
- Expensive energy bill – It’s normal for your power bill to go up when you turn on the heat. But if the charges are abnormally high, something may be wrong. The faster you find out if you have a problem, the less money you’ll waste.
Call Comfort Zone of the Carolinas today for heating repair and emergency furnace repair in Fort Mill and Rock Hill, SC.
Subscribe to Comfort Zone of the Carolinas
Enter your email address to get notified of new specials, promotions, and other announcements!